Abram's Kin

23 February 2006

The Beginning

Well, gang, I tried to use the fancy new iWeb option for blogging. iWeb is great in many respects, and likely superior to eBlogger, but, alas, there is no group blogging nor a 'reply' option, which would amount to me having an e-pulpit and begging you all to be my audience. Of course, such a soapbox was not my intent, so until I figure out a way to use macintosh's superior system while still being able to fulfill our purpose(s), this is the spot to be. Bookmark it! Contribute! Enjoy!

As soon as I get the chance, I will post a Rules of Engagement blog that we can work on together to give some framework for our discussions here that will allow new contributors to understand how to engage.

Thanks, Josh, for providing the motivation to begin this. I pray it is a useful tool for SomethingMore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home