Abram's Kin

09 March 2006

Question for everyone

Hey all,

I was wondering though we've gotten to know one another pretty well we've never really touched on this subject... Please post comments on this blog and tell me why you are Christian. What are the reasoning behind what drawn you to Christ vs. all the other choices there are out there.

Let me give you mine for example:
As a child we moved a lot. I didn't have security in the usual things a child finds comfort in a teddy bear (my mom gave it away to the church), a bed (it changes every time we move), adults I can trust, or even predictable surroundings. I found my relationship with the Holy Spirit started at a really young age since I realized early on my parents are emotional unstable and not dependable. My relationship was like that of a child with an imaginary friend. My faith was my source of comfort when no human being could be there for me.

I am excited to hear all of your stories.
SC

1 Comments:

  • beautiful. I'll work on mine some more. Right now I'm on chapter 12.

    Josh

    By Blogger Josh, at 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home